Through the mists of history … Educational institutions in Seychelles | 28 June 2016
Tomorrow, a monument will be unveiled at Mont Fleuri to mark the existence of two educational institutions in Seychelles. They were: the Seychelles College, a boy’s secondary grammar school which opened on December 18, 1947 and the Regina Mundi Convent School which opened on January 27, 1957. The former was staffed by the Brothers of Christian Instruction and the latter was staffed by the sisters of St Joseph of Cluny. Both institutions closed in 1980.