House catches fire at Mont Buxton


18-February-2012

Thick fumes seen from Victoria     Firemen at the scene of the fire

The fire services and rescue agency said the incident took place at around 1.46 in the afternoon when the attic bedroom of the house caught fire and began spreading into the ceiling and other close areas. 

The owner of the house is Heribert Gill and the agency said at the time it still had no lead as to the cause of the fire.

Send your comment :

Name *

Email *

Comment *