Yoga - Breathing and relaxation session today |21 June 2019
As a final event to commemorate the International Day of Yoga, the Indian high commission and the Yoga Association of Seychelles are organising a breathing and relaxation session today.
The session will take place at the Vivekananda Yoga Club Hall, high commission of India, Esplanade Building, Francis Rachel Street from 5pm to 6pm.
Please bring along your mats and a bottle of water.
This session is aimed at educating about the importance of breathing and how it is essential to breathe properly. The session will be beneficial to people who have hypertension, stress, anxiety, sleeping disorders, asthma and so on.
It will also include a 30-minute relaxation session.
The benefits of yoga breathing are:
- Calms the mind and body, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Promotes full and complete breathing,
- Increases oxygen supply to the blood,
- Helps keep the lungs healthy,
- Releases muscular tension,
- Prepares for deeper meditation,
- Slows down heart rate and stabilises blood pressure.
Come one, come all!