New health & well-being store launched in Seychelles |06 May 2021
A new online store officially launched its services in Seychelles on March 15, with a mission to make health and well-being products more accessible to the local market, and in turn contribute to the population’s physical and mental wellbeing.
‘All Natural Goods’ products include mostly those that are gluten free and plant based, as well as collagen products, substitutes and replacers, healthy snacks, hair and body care treatments.
We learn more about All Natural Goods from its founder in the following interview, and about some of the store’s wellness products which are currently trending around the world.
Seychelles NATION: What inspired your decision to launch a health store in Seychelles?
Founder, All Natural Goods: Two years ago I embarked on a journey to a happier and healthier me. After a routine yearly check-up, I discovered that I had a borderline cholesterol level. It dawned on me that my health was not in a good state and I became alarmed; I became anxious, and my mental health began to suffer.
At this point, I had two choices; I either allow it to become harmful to me or do something about it. I became self-conscious of what I was consuming and the impact it had on my well-being. I turned to natural remedies to heal my feelings of anxiety and stress by nourishing my body with wholesome food, exercise to free the mind and travel for new experiences.
This journey taught me that by treating my body right, my body is able to heal itself perfectly. This made me realise that to live a fulfilling life, good health and feeling happy in your skin are important.
After much reflection throughout this pandemic and following great encouragement, I decided to make my dream a reality. I believe that physical and mental health is vital for overall well-being, and this is why I decided to take the path to ‘All Natural Goods’ to encourage a holistic way of life, without sacrificing the love for tasty food. I want to inspire people to make healthier lifestyle choices by adding nutritious foods and creativity to everyday recipes.
Thank you to the ladies who encouraged me (you know who you are); we made it in the Seychelles NATION.
Seychelles NATION: In your opinion, what is the importance of a health and well-being store, and what are the benefits for the consumers?
Founder, All Natural Goods: Certain health conditions require specific dietary needs, like maintaining a balance of low-fat, low-sodium, lactose-free and whole grain options. With so much health related issues rising and unexplained health conditions, I wanted to offer a different type of service for health-conscious individuals.
Eating healthfully has been shown to reduce the risk of obesity, cardiovascular illnesses and even certain types of cancer. Health issues linked to diet, like obesity, degenerative diseases, digestive issues, depression and fatigue are more prevalent today than at any other time in history, and they are controlling our lives.
There is increasing awareness of the relationship between our inner health and outer beauty. Our dietary choices have a dramatic impact on our skin’s health and aging processes. As it turns out, we really are what we eat. Diet has profound effects on appearance and not just at the waistline. The glowing skin and healthy hair we covet depend on what we put into our tummies.
Seychelles NATION: Talk to us about some of the store’s wellness products which are currently trending around the world.
Founder, All Natural Goods:
1. Vital Proteins – Collagen Peptides: Collagen is found in all of our connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and bones, with its purpose being to provide these body parts with their strength, structure and elasticity. As we get older, our bodies become less efficient at producing collagen, which is why we recommend introducing ingestible collagen supplements to your diet.
The benefits are glowing skin, youthful appearance, joint health, bone strength and improved recovery.
2. MAELY - B-FLAT: Clinically proven to create the appearance of a smoother, tighter, and firmer-looking belly. It helps to fade the appearance of stretch marks for younger looking stomach skin.
3. Sweet Sweat® Waist Trimmer: Turn up the heat during your workouts with this Waist Trimmer. It's durable, lightweight and flexible, allowing for a wide range of movements while providing therapeutic heat compression to the midsection and back.
It’s made with extra-thick, latex-free Neoprene that may help the body sweat more during exercise. But don’t worry about the extra sweat, the Trimmer's grid inner lining will not only repel moisture absorption but also limit slipping and bunching during exercise.
4. Unicorn Super Food – Spirulina: Blue Spirulina (Phycocyanin) is a blue pigment derived from blue-green algae. It's rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, iron, carotenoids and antioxidants that may help protect cells from damage.
Blue Spirulina is known to have high nutritional value and may boost the immune system, increase metabolism and improve digestion. It also contains an abundance of B vitamins which can enhance energy levels.
5. Alkaline – Sea Moss: Sea moss serves as a prebiotic for your gut which allows good bacteria to thrive. It's also full of fiber which promotes a healthy colon and digestive system, while removing harmful bacteria. Sea moss may also promote weight loss and improved metabolism.
For more information or to place orders online:
- Website: www.allnaturalgoods.net
- Instagram: allnaturalgoods
- WhatsApp: 2 511 599
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo sources: All Natural Goods